First passport for Children
For children applying for their first passport at the Consulate please come with one or both parents and bring:
- 2 photos, please see link for photo requirements
- The passports of either parents or ID card of the Thai parent if she/he does not possess a passport.
- Letter of consent, signed by parents
- Birth Certificate, translated and verified by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Personal Number document (This should be applied for continuously with the application for the first passport)
- Fee: Please see the Norwegian embassy’s website under “Pass for barn under 16 år”